Thursday, February 5, 2009

Munchkin

We went to Philly to visit Ryan, Emily and Sage. It was so fun to see my only niece on this side of the family for the 2nd time! I loved seeing her smiley face, she is such a happy girl. Ryan endearingly calls her, Munchkin-of-my-heart. It was so fun to see them and especially to see my big brother being a push over for his cute little girl.
Auntie Natalie and Sage.
She is into touching faces, it makes me laugh how she goes straight for the face,
slobbery hands and all.
Here we are at Constitution Hall.
Ryan and Emily let Jackson use their big carseat stroller, so Sage was bundled up in her homemade sleeping bag. I was impressed at how resourceful and creative Emily and her family are with all of their fun ideas.


Auntie Sharon and Sage . . . stealing kisses!

We miss you Munchkin, you can come and play at our house anytime!

2 comments:

Natalie Andersen Nielsen said...

You got some great pictures of Sage. It was fun to see Em and Ry as parents; they do a good job. I can see why they adore her so much. She is a cute, happy and observant little munchkin experiencing life around her with her hands!! What a fun trip, I'm glad we got to go.

emily a. said...

I miss you and even more after reading all of your posts. It was a fun trip. You are welcome ANY time. I'm glad girl cousins make Jackson nervous too- no inbreeding in this family!