Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sledding...

This was Jackson 1st time sledding. I felt it my parental duty to help him enjoy the snow after such a short, tear-filled intial experience. He was a little aprehensive, but he did loosen up by the end.
There wasn't much snow, so I decided to pull him down the hill after a painfully slow initial attempt down the hill.

His preferred method of sledding was on all fours. In the end we both had a smile on our faces.
I just love how snuggly he is in his snow clothes!

3 comments:

Bec and Ryan said...

How fun! I bet it was a workout to pull him around on that sled...look how pathetic this winter looks--there is way too much grass showing :) Good for you for getting out and helping Jackson enjoy the seasons.

Heather said...

Such cute pics!! He is adorable all bundled up.

Natalie Andersen Nielsen said...

I'm glad he enjoyed sledding and now has a new view of snow. What a good mom you are!! He looks so grown up in his snow gear. Too cute!