It has been quite nice outside lately, but now the storms are rolling in and keeping me and my very busy boys inside. While I am quite large....9 months pregnant; I have been trying to find fun things for my boys to do without me chasing them around, or getting up at that.
I found this cute idea on Pinterest where you buy road tape and create a little city on your floor. Being the thrifty gal that I am, I decided to buy the cheaper, masking tape and create a little highway for them in our kitchen/dining area, complete with parking spaces and intersections.
They loved it and played for quite some time, I was very glad that they took to it...you never know with kids.
They made siren noises...
Garbage truck stops....
....and tried not to crash, well maybe tried not to crash!
Cheese!
I can't get Bradley to smile while the camera actually takes the picture, but rest assured he did have a great time!



No comments:
Post a Comment