Monday, January 28, 2013

Tid bits and -isms...

I love the stages of the boys lately. Especially when they say those darned things that make you split a gut. I have written down some of these gems, but I only wish you could hear them express it themselves...priceless!

Jackson (4 yrs. old)
Minivan=Vinni-man
When upset at his brother= He will generally come to me and say, "Mom, that Bradley is a, is a STINKER!"
Seeing a tough man with long flowing locks: loudly states "Mom that lady is a man!"
Seeing a very large woman=excitedly states "Mom, she has a baby in her belly too!"
Asked at Preschool, What my mom and dad do for a job= "Mom takes care of Brad." "Dad keeps his work clean so I can go trick-or-treating."
Asked at Preschool, How old is you Mom?= 4!
The Hulk=Captain Hulk
Favorite Blanket=blank
Introducing self to a new friend=Hi I'm Jackson, do you want to play?
After seeing a "punk" dressed kid with a bandanna on his head= excitedly states, "Hey Dad, Look; it's a pirate!"

Bradley (2 yrs. old)
Jackson=Saxson
Downstairs=down-down
Hold this for me while we go down the stairs= a wa-wa
Favorite Elephant=Buuurrrr (the actually sound an elephant makes)
Favorite Puppy=Woofie
Please=peez
Sister=sisser
More=mmmmrrrr
Favorite Blanket=bank
Minivan=new car (He will actually tell anyone that is holding his gaze for too long that he indeed has a new car, although it is not technically that new anymore.)
*Bradley is fortunately and unfortunately starting to pronunciate more, but I just had to remember these cute little tid bits before they escape my mind.

No comments: