Terrifingly cute, I mean!
| Our cute little Ghost! |
| Our happy little Puppy! |
The trio of cousins, Mason (a dragon), Jackson (a puppy) and Wesley (superman).
We were trying to talk Jackson into being something a little more frightening for Halloween, like a dinosaur, or even Buzz Lightyear...but he is a very sensitive little guy. And quite afraid of anything remotely scary. I did give him many options, but my sweet little scare-dy-cat opted for this fuzzy puppy costume instead. I have to admit, he makes the cutest little puppy I've ever seen.
We had a family Halloween party the Sunday before Halloween at my Mom's. Everyone brough spooky treats and yes once again, my cute little toddler was too terrified to eat the spooky treats. There was alligator bread, banana caterpillers, brain and worm jello, apple and marshmellow teeth, oreo spider cookies, mummy pigs in a blanket and mom's famous homemade chili. It was really fun to see everyone together.



2 comments:
Sweet little Jackson- that's adorable he's so scared of things. I wonder how long that will last.
Sooooo fun! Your boys are so cute! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment