
Here's the tummy at 35 weeks. People say I look "good for 35 weeks" and have a "cute little tummy" but I just feel large and incharge.

It also works as a shelf!
(Jackson was watching John take the pictures and kept saying CHEESE, CHEESE! I could stand it and had to get that cute little boy to say CHEESE with me.)
7 comments:
You look fabulous! All belly! Look at those tiny little leggers you have! Jealous!
you are super cute!! :) im excited for you:)
Sharon-
I have been trying to get the info on your realtor who sold your condo. Josh and I have fired our current realtor and are interested in yours. if you could please give me there info I would be so grateful. Miss you guys. Hope everything is going great.
Josh and Melanie Hensley
melaniejhensley@hotmail.com
I think you look GREAT! That is also where Rulan rode for 3 months...it was actually pretty nice and gave my arms a little break :) I am so excited to see pics of this little Riggs!
You look adorable!!
You are a stinkin' adorable pregnant woman. And I LOVE your new house. It is beautiful. I can't wait to see the inside! I wish for you that the next 5 weeks FLY by! ;)
Ah!! Yeah, you do look amazing! I love how Jackson just perches himself right nicely on your belly!! You are so skinny everywhere else! You look great! I am getting anxious to see this new little one so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment