est. 2005
Oh man that is so awesome...we are just adding to our education dept. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you.
Wow, congrats! That is a huge accomplishment.... we also continue to add. I hope it pays off someday!!
HORRAY!
Congratulations! This is Marie Hammond. Remeber me from highlites?? I married Marc Ballif and found your blog on Erin Spurgeon's blog. Hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family. Feel free to check out my blog if you are interested!
This day seems SO FAR OFF for us. Quite the accomplishment!
Congrats! We are just starting our debt! Isn't it fun???
Congrats!!! What a great accomplishment. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love ya!!
Hooray for you! That's exciting... I was excited the other day when I realized we'd paid mine down to $27,000. I think that's what, 20-30 years left??
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh man that is so awesome...we are just adding to our education dept. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you.
Wow, congrats! That is a huge accomplishment.... we also continue to add. I hope it pays off someday!!
HORRAY!
Congratulations! This is Marie Hammond. Remeber me from highlites?? I married Marc Ballif and found your blog on Erin Spurgeon's blog. Hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family. Feel free to check out my blog if you are interested!
This day seems SO FAR OFF for us. Quite the accomplishment!
Congrats! We are just starting our debt! Isn't it fun???
Congrats!!! What a great accomplishment. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Love ya!!
Hooray for you! That's exciting... I was excited the other day when I realized we'd paid mine down to $27,000. I think that's what, 20-30 years left??
Post a Comment